- 5 Great Exercise Workouts to Lose WeightPosted 1 week ago
- Is It Really Worth Trying To Get Rid Of Belly Fat?Posted 1 week ago
- How To Cure Acne Skin Scars NaturallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- How Serious Are Bee Pollen Allergies ?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Pollen allergy symptomsPosted 3 weeks ago
- All About Bee Pollen AllergiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tips To Keep Your Mouth HealthyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Quit Smoking: Nicotine Relapse Prevention And RecoveryPosted 3 weeks ago
- How to control DiabetesPosted 3 weeks ago
- 6 Exercises to help your knees stay pain-freePosted 1 month ago
Health facts about Papaya
Papaya, the major native food stuff in North America, is a multipurpose plant for nearly all the parts has benefits for humans and animals, from the roots to the leaves, using it as food, beverages, medicines, cosmetics or as animal feed.
The “Tree of Life” is said to be one of the favorite fruits of Christopher Columbus, for the reason that when his crew landed in America after a long sea voyage, the native people received them with much feast, which caused digestive troubles. The Native Americans took the voyagers to the forest and offered them papaya and they got cured.
Papaya can be used to treat:
Eating papaya is believed to increase your body’s immunity versus disease. That is because it’s rich in vitamin A and vitamin B that is needed to recover and boast the immunity.
Papaya fruit can assist the body in the healing of wounds, mainly burns, because it the enzymes that is beneficial to reduce inflammation and get rid of dead skin tissue from the injured skin. Papaya juice helps in alleviating infections of the colon by clearing the pus and mucus from it.
Papaya has a digestive enzyme that helps in preventing constipation and aids in natural digestion. The Papaya fruit is considered by medics to control premature aging, by helping the body to digest food properly.
In poison associated kidney disorder, the aqueous seed extract of the green mature fruits of papaya induces antioxidant and oxidative free radical scavenging, and help the kidney to recover. Papaya when mixed with onions can work on your kidney.
In pregnant ladies, consistent consumption of a small slice of papaya supports to cure nausea and morning sickness. It also helps in controlling the menstrual irregularities in women. Papaya helps to comfort menstrual cramps and helps in promoting regular flow of menstruation.
Papaya leaves, seeds and the milk are used to heal intestinal problems and kill intestinal worms and parasites. Women from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh use them to avoid pregnancy and for abortion. It also helps in the dengue (chigunya) fever treatment, a frequent fever in India. However, papaya is a very delicious food that has been enjoyed lavishly by individuals as a part of cuisines and salads.